Languages: English, German, Slovenian
Region of guiding: Central Slovenia, Podravje Region, Posavje Region, Koroška Region, Pomurje Region, Savinjska Region
Special features and special knowledge: tourist guide with a state license, Rogla-Pohorje tourist destination guide, IE Certified Interpretive Guide & Certified Interpretive Writer (CIW)
Mobile: 00386 51 384 372 (WhatsApp, Viber, Signal)
Education: Bachelor of Arts in History and Sociology
Additional information important for the guests:
A big hello from Slovenia,
After finishing my History and Sociology studies, I went abroad. Only there I realized just how much I miss and love my home country. And when I returned, it didn’t take me long to find my passion and a new occupation, which I perform with all my heart.
I have been a professional tourist guide in Slovenia since 2015. I live in the Styria region, more specifically, a small town called Slovenske Konjice. Slovenia is a very small but incredibly diverse country, which surprises and amazes everybody who visits my motherland.
I organize private tours in East Slovenia, in a comfortable, air-conditioned van. On prior request, I also offer private tours across the entire country and can accompany your guests on the bus.
Full Day in the Rogla Pohorje Tourist Destination
- Explore, feel and enjoy a part of Slovenia, where I grow up. I am eager to show you the beauty of my home town of Slovenske Konjice with its mysterious ruins of the Charterhouse Monastery and unspoiled nature of the Pohorje mountain range.
Full Day in East Slovenia
Although I am a certified and proofed tour guide for the entire Slovenia, I prefer the east part of the country.
What you will experience with me:
- Sightseeing in Maribor, the second largest city of Slovenia, most renowned for the oldest grapevine in the world.
- An unforgettable culinary experience and a drive along the most beautiful Slovenian wine road, namely the Jeruzalem Wine Road, where one can enjoy breath-taking view.
- All the way to the town of Ptuj renowned for its astonishing cultural heritage.
Hidden Gems of Slovenia
- Would you like to take a trip to unknown but the most incredible places you’ve probably never heard of before? Slovenia is jam-packed with Hidden Gems and only with a local, you will be able to discover the undiscovered. Let me handle the situation and expect the unexpected!